Learn a modern language and indispensable skill
Our courses, hosted at Think Thornbury, offer an engaging blend of theory and practice with lectures, exercises, and guided code demonstrations designed to put you on the path to coding proficiency.
Our courses are great for:
- Small business owners looking to better understand and control their digital operations
- Artists and Creatives looking to enhance their online presence
- Professionals desiring a valuable new skill
- Anyone curious about computers and programming!
Our courses will give you:
- A more detailed understanding of our digital world
- Powerful new computer skills
- A holistic, step-by-step introduction to the concepts of computer science, programming and software development
We suggest folks start by looking at our Foundations of Web Development short course.
To see our current offerings, visit our Facebook events page. Ticketing information is available on on the Facebook Event (click Find Tickets).
After you've booked your ticket you'll receive an email with instructions on how to join our private team chat and access preparatory materials and advice in advance of your commencement date.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch!